Montessori and Bilingual Preschool Program1. Our preschool program focuses on the six developmental domains for children: Language, Cognition, Social, Emotional, Gross/Fine Motor Skills, and self-help skills.
2. Our Preschool program’s use of the Montessori Philosophy, as well as the five key areas- Practical Life, Sensorial, Language, Math, and Cultural Studies, which include geography, science, art and music, help children develop a lifelong love of school and learning. We promote children’s social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development, as well as nurture independence and creativity.
- For 2-6 years old
- Monday-Friday 7:30 am-6:30 pm
- Qualified teachers
- Low teacher - children ratio
- Bilingual English - Chinese morning and afternoon circle time & activities
- Literacy Skills and Math skills
- Daily nap time / diaper training available
- Classrooms with Central Air-Heat System
- Huge outside play area with very safe playground
- Flexible hours to fit parents’ needs